Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Worst Day Ever

Okay so maybe today isn't THE worst day ever but it certainly ranks right up there with some of the really bad ones. Why you ask. Because I am writing this blog not from the comfort of my couch or while sitting around the dining room table but from my fluorescently lit, waste of time job. I have a hard of enough time wanting to come here anyways given the complete lack of work and boredom I encounter (notice the time stamps on most of my blogs...they are during the week during normal work hours). Now I have to come here 4 days after the birth of my daughter. Like I said...this day sucks!

With this contract position I don't get any paid time off. All I get is "Off" which is the same thing that will happen to our electricity if I take too much of it. Unfortunately there are these people named GMAC, Capital One, Georgia Power and Comcast who don't care too much about any of this. Oh the power of the all mighty dollar. I think I am going to blame all this on "the man holding me down". Okay I have no idea what relevance that has to this situation. All I do know is I would rather be home tending to the needs of my family instead of sitting here trying to look busy.

So to Brian and Tiger, man you don't know how jealous I am of your two months off. Right now I'd love just to have a full week.

No comments: