So as I was sitting here contemplating what to write about as the topic of my first blog I began to wonder...If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it does it make a sound? I'll explain in awhile. Anyways, I figure the best intro to a blog about my ramblings should be about just that. An insight to my rambling thought pattern that has led up to this very moment.
Here goes...
If you know me at all you know I am very analytical, too much so as some would say (I suppose that's why a career in accounting suits me just well). So of course there is going to be some serious contemplation as to what this entry should be. A quick welcome...no it needs to have some depth. An in depth welcome...no wrong type of depth. A quick quip or anecdote showing off my great wit and sense of humor...no it needs to have some sort of perspective on life. A thought provoking post on some topic of the day, Hillary and Socialism...no it's Monday. After an hour or so of thinking over different approaches I came to the sudden realization that...IT DOESN'T MATTER!!! No one is actually reading this! If no one knows I have a blog, will anyone then even care what I wrote about? Do you get the tree in the forest thing now?
So here we are.
I figured I would give a forewarning to you all though, like the title explains folks, don't get your hopes up for some stimulating conversation here. These are purely my random, scattered thoughts. I figured I would include the quote up top as a "buyer beware" so I can always say "It's not like I didn't tell you so".
Enjoy.
Thank you, British Academy
5 weeks ago
2 comments:
Great start! Looking forward to future ramblings...
Very philosophical. I look forward to more musings on the fast paced life of a Star Wood VIP.
Love you guys,
Cat:)
Post a Comment