Sunday, October 14, 2007

Nobel Prize Pt 2

Apparently I am not alone in my thoughts on Al Gore winning a Nobel Peace prize. In an article tittle "Gore's prize: A fraud on the people" the author makes the same argument (only worded far better) that I was trying to make. Regardless of your views on the myth of global warming (where I grew up we called it the change of seasons, happened every year) the fact that Gore was awarded the prize over Irena Sendler, who only saved 2500 kids from Warsaw ghettos, is somewhat laughable. I guess she needed to clear the 3000 mark to be in serious contention.

And for those of you that think this is solely based off of my differing political views with Al Gore, you will be happy to know that I think the nomination of Rush Limbaugh was laughable as well.

1 comment:

Abacus said...

Given your comments on Al Gore's Nobel prize nomination, thought you might like the following article...
http://www.slate.com/id/2176156/