Friday, October 24, 2008

Conspiracy Theorists Unite

The following is part of a comment I left on my wife's blog the other day. Given the big game tomorrow (Michigan vs. Michigan State) I thought it would be perfect to turn that comment into it's own post.

...Did you know William Ayers is from Michigan. He received a B.S. from the University of Michigan (yes the actual degree B.S. not just a lot of BS). Do you know who else went to the good ol’ U of M… Ted Kaczynski aka The Unabomber. I don’t know if they ever met each other but weird little fact…they were both there AT THE SAME TIME!!! Ayers graduated the spring of 1968 and Ted left after earning a Masters and PHD in the fall of 1967.

A lot of Ayers first stints into organized radicalism were in Michigan. Good places like Detroit and Flint. Oh I wonder if either of them knew the Nichols family over in Decker. You remember Terry Nichols that guy that helped in the Oklahoma City bombings.

Right now would be a perfect time for a line to cheer my team on. You know something like how I hope State...blows them up...kills them...destroys them...tomorrow! But that would probably be in bad taste. So I'll just leave it at...

GO GREEN!!!

That means go MSU not go hug a tree or anything like that.

P.S. Before any of you U of M fans try and throw Michael Moore back in my face just know that while yes he is always wearing a State hat he never attended MSU...he actually attended U of M Flint before he dropped out. Ha!

No comments: