I am so upset today. With how much I rant about all this going green and global warming stuff, I came across another great study that I just have to share. My big issue is, the university that wasted their resources on it is none other then the green university themselves Michigan State (leave it to an agricultural school whose colors are green and white). The door is open at this point for so many good jokes, but I will refrain.
Basically they wasted a lot of money and time to figure out that couples that stay married help the environment by using less energy because they live in one home instead of two. I wonder how big of a grant they (and those Brits that did the Canadian Beer Fridge Study) got/will get for this? And more importantly how do I get one? I can come up with this common sense type analysis and write a report about it.
Thank you, British Academy
5 weeks ago
1 comment:
I actually heard about that study! They were talking about it on the radio. I didn't really tune in to what they were saying though until I heard them say "Michigan State University" so I did miss a little. I figured it was just crazy Californians wasting money on another study... Oops!
Post a Comment