Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Tis the Season

This has to be one of my favorite times of year and I'm not talking just about Christmas. Beginning about two weeks ago now we've entered into one of the best few weeks out of the year. If it's not just because it's Christmas or the cool weather, yeah I can say cool here in Atlanta (54 on the drive in to work) I don't have to use freezing. Why then you ask? College football! Yes the season has been going on for months now, but now is the time they set the bowl match ups and decide the Heisman...all this makes for great debate and as I stated in a previous post I like a good argument. What better time then now? Does LSU deserve a national title shot? How overrated are Ohio State and the Big 10? Who deserves the Heisman? (That one has been resolved all ready). The questions are too many and the opinions even more. Needless to say it helps make the day go by.

After I listen to a little Glenn Beck I have to switch the radio over to 680 The Fan and listen to their stellar line-up (finally some sports commentary I can listen too). Throw in some phone calls from the local supports debating a little of the Michael Vick debacle and we've got some entertaining radio.

Then... the icing on the cake, and my final inspiration to post this blog, I get home from work last night and log on to ESPN.com and what do I see? An AP article posted 10 minutes ago regarding the Falcons coach jumping ship with 3 games to go for Arkansas! (Can't say I'm overly upset about this one either).

Oh this is gonna be a good week/month. As if the search for a good QB isn't enough of a fire, you throw the fuel from a good search for a Coach in there...that's good stuff!!!

No comments: