Thursday, November 29, 2007

Just Say No to Beer...For Global Warming Sake!!!

Study: Canadian Beer Drinkers Threaten Planet. This article on FoxNews.com is awesome. It just goes to further show the wasted time people spend on global warming. I'm all for giving it to those stinkin Canadians Eh (I'm a Michigander so I can say that) but attacking their beer fridge Eh...well that's just mean! It's bad enough that they let the French take over part of their country but give them a break...what else are they supposed to do with their time...other then drink beer. Have you ever been to Canada? Enough said. Better yet...have you ever spoke to a true Canadian about their beer? My guess is that British environmental consultant (leave it to the British) who spoke out about that study is bound to end up dead by the end of the week. Honestly though I would like to see them try and implement the "Beer Fridge Round-Up" that would be fun to watch!!!

No comments: