Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Picture of the Week

I've been meaning to post this picture for awhile now. On our way home from the family vacation in July we flew by this van and Elizabeth made me slow down to get a good look at it. After dropping to below 55 mph waiting for it too catch up this is what we saw...

Yes that is a window A/C unit sticking out of the back of the van!

After a stop for gas we passed this van a second time a couple hours later down the road. The scary thing is when we passed it the second time it had a different driver. What I can't figure out is how they had time to catch and pass us while driving slower the 55 MPH. Okay that part I can understand but if you add in stopping to change drivers...there's no way! No way they actually came to a complete stop that is.

No comments: